EASIER EVOLUTION APPROACH
Trainings are coming soon!
Don't miss updates on this powerful habit change and lifestyle transformation approach created (and used to produce profound, purposeful change) by TO SAY I AM founder/owner, Jamie. (Pssssst... Hi. It's Jamie. I'm SO EXCITED to share this process with you!) Sign up to get the TO SAY I AM newsletter today.
Upcoming Live Sessions & Workshops
Virtual Adult Mental Health First Aid
Small Group Sessions
Mental Health First Aid is a training — like regular First Aid or CPR — designed to give people the skills to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis.
The evidence behind the program reflects that it helps trainees identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
Virtual Small Group Adult Mental Health First Aid with TO SAY I AM
Mental Health First Aid Training uses reflection, discussion, and simulations to demonstrate how to recognize and respond to the warning signs of specific illnesses.
The coursework teaches participants a five-step action plan, ALGEE, to support someone developing signs and symptoms of a mental illness or in an emotional crisis:
- Assess for risk of suicide or harm
- Listen nonjudgmentally
- Give reassurance and information
- Encourage appropriate professional help
- Encourage self-help and other support strategies
Mental Health First Aid helps people better understand that mental illnesses and addictions are real, common and treatable and that it’s okay to seek help. Research demonstrates Mental Health First Aid's effectiveness in improving knowledge of mental illnesses and substance use, removing fear and misunderstanding, and enabling those trained to offer concrete assistance.
When you choose Adult Mental Health First Aid with TO SAY I AM, you receive THREE additional support resources.
The importance of self-care is highlighted in Adult Mental Health First Aid Training. To further support attendees beyond the initial course, every student who completes the live, instructor-led training session with TO SAY I AM will also receive THREE additional on-demand wellness support resources.
- It's Not All in Your Head: Mind-Body Practices to Ease Stress & Create a More Intentional, Aligned Life
- Everyday Habit Change Essentials: Build Life Changes That Last
- Well-Being Mini-Session Quick Start Bundle: Reconnect & Rebuild with Wellness Basics in 15 Minutes or Less
Training dates and registration coming soon.
One-on-One Strategy Session
This is a 90 minute one-on-one virtual strategy session with Jamie, Founder and Owner of TO SAY I AM.
Your time is now.
Your change journey is as unique as you and your lived experience. Let's collaborate on a path forward.
This session allows you to explore your change goals with compassionate, personalized guidance and support. Gain clarity, incorporate more ease, and take steps to eliminate feelings of frustration and confusion.
In this 90 minute session, we will:
- Review Your History With the Change Topic
- Discuss Your Environment, Identities, and Core Motivations
- Explore External and Internal Factors That May Influence Your Change Journey
- Collaborate on Next Steps Forward
This offering is a collaborative session for people who:
- Already have a goal in mind
Know what steps they'd like to take to reach their goal, but have a hard time taking action, following through or maintaining the desired results
- Would simply like to brainstorm and get guidance on next steps of their change and life journey
One-on-One Strategy Session: $175
Please be aware, there are no refunds for one-on-one strategy sessions.